CERTIFIED TESTING FOR ACCURATE RESULTS
Headwater uses state of the art technology to provide effective and complete assessments. We offer a variety of performance testing capacities and NPSH testing for the most accurate results.
- 10,000 GPM Max Flow Rate
- 600 Horsepower Maximum
- Testing pressure to 1,472 PSI/ 3400’ TDH
- Testing live well depth 80 by 36” diameter
- 480, 2300, or 4160 test voltages available
- Automated 21 point testing
- Real time automated performance testing and report generation
- Internet access witness testing
- Custom adaptations available
NPSH tests are performed in a completely closed-loop system, incorporating a separate 10,000 gallon recirculation tank and a 4,000 gallon supply tank, utilizing screens and baffles. The Type II – Single-Stage test determines the NPSHR for a constant flow rate by regulating the NPSHA via the vacuum system. The NPSHA is gradually reduced until an overall drop of the total head meets the 3% industry standard required to indicate cavitation.
- Tests include a complete Single-Stage performance test ranging from 10 gpm to 8,000 gpm capacities.
- Three tests consisting of seven points at 80%, 100%, and 120% of the design flow rate required to properly bracket the NPSHA – vs – NPSHR values.
- Precise pressure regulation controlled by an external vacuum system.
- Accurate readings of suction pressure, discharge pressure, temperature, and motor speed are recorded at each flow rate.
- Tests meet and exceed HI 18.104.22.168 and HI 22.214.171.124 testing standards.
When you demand the highest quality, performance, and efficiency, look no further than Headwater. With a full line of products and dependable value added services available for a wide market range, we keep your systems up and running.